I am loving:
1. When things work itself out so perfectly sometimes. See that top right photo above? That was taken at the Little Mermaid Jr. play and you know what? The play, every single showing, was sold out. Called the box office, requested to be placed on every single waiting list and voila ~ guess who got two front row tickets to the play! Thank you Universe for having my back.
2. Listening to fitness/nutrition podcasts on my way to work and back home from work. Finally - a way to make the most out of my time during one of the most unpleasant activities; driving in traffic. I love Jillian Michael's podcast, fit girl, and nutrition diva.
3. Coming home from work, enjoying healthy meals with my loves while sharing stories from each other's day.
4. The fact that I've finally gotten into a good "groove" or "routine" with working out consistently. I think those podcasts play a big role...and having a workout buddy...and most of all, seeing results (as tiny as they are right now) are soo motivating!
5. Seeing my creativity levels flourish the more I learn in web design class. Can you believe we only actually use 10-12% of our brain? It makes me wonder how insanely creative we can get if we used more than that...Perhaps the Egyptians that built the pyramids used more than 12?
What are 5 things in your life you've been loving lately? Rather than focus on the things that don't go right, let's redirect our energy towards the things that DO go well.
What you think is the reality you live in.